- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1 cup Alessi Arborio Rice
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Bring chicken broth to a low simmer in a small saucepan.
In a separate heavy bottomed saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until soft and translucent. Stir in garlic puree. Mix in Arborio rice and stir until well coated. Then, add wine and stir until absorbed.
Add ½ cup of chicken broth to rice. Continually stir while cooking until broth is absorbed. Continue adding ½ cup broth at a time until all broth has been absorbed, about 15 minutes.
Remove from heat, stir in parsley and cheese; season with salt and pepper.