- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 8 ounces baby portobello mushrooms, quartered
- 1/3 cup plus 3 Tbsp Alessi Extra Virgin Olive OIl, divided use
- 1 1/4 cups Alessi Farro
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup Alessi White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme (or 1/2 tsp dry)
- 1/4 cup Alessi Pine NutsAdd
- 2 - 4oz Vigo Feta Cheese
- Spinach, optional
- Grape tomatoes, optional
- Alessi Balsamic ReductionAdd
Place cauliflower and mushrooms on a foil lined cookie sheet, drizzle with 3 tbsp. olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast in a 400-degree oven for 30 minutes, turning midway.
Meanwhile, bring farro and broth to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until grains have absorbed the broth.
Make vinaigrette by mixing olive oil, balsamic vinegar and thyme leaves in a small bowl. Set aside.
Place cooked farro in a large mixing bowl; add cauliflower mixture, pine nuts, and feta cheese. Pour vinaigrette over and mix well.
Serve over a bed of spinach leaves garnished with grape tomatoes. Drizzle with reduction and serve.