- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 zucchini
- 2 summer squashes
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound Alessi Gnocchi
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Juice from one lemon
- Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
Cut zucchini and squash into bite-sized cubes. In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add zucchini and squash and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cook vegetables until tender and crisp on the outside, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook until juicy, about 3 minutes.
Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain gnocchi, add to the pan with vegetables and mix well. Remove the pan from heat and stir in basil, butter and lemon juice. Top with grated Parmesan.