Sun Dried Tomato and Orzo Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups Vigo Orzo
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Alessi Sun Dried Tomatos, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Vigo Feta Cheese, cumbled
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a pot. Add orzo and cook until tender, about 8- 10 minutes. Drain and toss with olive oil.
Transfer orzo to a bowl and add tomatoes, garlic puree, basil, and feta; season with salt and pepper. This dish can be served warm or cold.