- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 8 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 pound mozzarella, cubed
- 1 7 ounce jar Alessi Sun Dried Tomatoes in OilAdd
- 1 cup Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped (optional)
Cut mozzarella into 1” cubes and arrange in a baking dish. Drain sun-dried tomatoes and cut into 1” pieces. Place on top of the mozzarella cubes.
In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, parsley, garlic, oregano, rosemary, sea salt, black pepper, and basil. Pour over the mozzarella, being careful to coat evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
When ready to serve, arrange the mozzarella cubes on a plate and drizzle the marinade on top. Spear with toothpicks.