Vegan Watermelon and Tofu Feta Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 small to medium watermelon (cubed or melon balled)
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/2 avocado (cubed)
- 1/2 English cucumber (sliced)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 4 tablespoons Alessi Pine Nuts
- 1/2 block extra firm tofu
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Traditional Balsamic Reduction
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Raspberry Balsamic ReductionAdd
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1/2 tablespoon Alessi Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Raspberry Blush Wine VinegarAdd
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- Half the watermelon, either melon ball or slice the watermelon. You can keep the watermelon bowl part to serve the salad in.
- Crumble Tofu into a bowl and mix in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Himalayan salt. Set aside.
- Assemble the salad into salad serving bowl: lay down the bed of arugula, avocado, cucumber, raspberries, strawberries, tofu feta. Place watermelon, and then drizzle both balsamic reductions, and raspberry blush white vinegar. Top with mint and pine nuts, toss the salad & serve!
Featured on: The Vegan Momma