- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 10
- 1 baguette, sliced and lightly toasted
- 5 ounces blueberries
- 5 ounces strawberries
- 5 ounces raspberries or blackberries
- 2 peaches or nectarines, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 lemon
- 6 ounces soft cheese such as chevre or ricotta (I used nut based, non-dairy)
- 8.5 ounces Alessi Balsamic ReductionAdd
- 1 bunch fresh basil, thinly sliced or left whole to tear into pieces
Arrange the fruit on a serving platter or tray around the balsamic and cheese. Squeeze a little lemon juice over the avocado and cut fruit to slow browning. Tuck the basil around the platter. Don't forget a serving fork or tongs and a knife to spread the cheese.
Create your own DIY fruit crostini by topping the bread slices with cheese or avocado, fruit, a drizzle of balsamic reduction, and a fresh basil garnish.
Featured on: Yummy Mummy Kitchen