- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 3 large zucchini
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided use
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- Alessi Sea Salt and Alessi Black Pepper, to taste
- juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- crushed red pepper, optional
Make zucchini noodles using a spiral slicer. Set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large saucepan, add zucchini and cook for 2- 3 minutes. Remove from pan and allow to cool and drain in a colander.
In same saucepan, wipe away any remaining water, add 1 Tbsp olive oil and turn to medium heat. When oil is hot, add chicken and cook on all sides until golden and cooked throughout (about 8 – 10 minutes). Add tomatoes and garlic, lower heat and cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add lemon and parsley and stir. Serve over zucchini zoodles, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper and serve.