- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1/4 cup Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Alessi Balsamic VinegarAdd
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 20 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on
- 10 bacon strips, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Alessi Traditional Balsamic ReductionAdd
Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper in a large Ziploc bag. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for up to an hour.
Preheat oven to 375. Remove shrimp from bag and wrap each shrimp in a piece of bacon, securing with a toothpick. Place shrimp on a foil lined baking dish and brush with balsamic reduction. Bake for 12-14 minutes until shrimp are pink. Broil on high an additional 2-3 minutes to crisp bacon.