- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup Alessi Pear Infused White Balsamic VinegarAdd
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1 tablespoon plain low fat yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 3/4 cups Alessi Extra Virgin Olive OilAdd
- 1/2 teaspoon Alessi Sea SaltAdd
- Alessi Freshly Ground Black PeppercornsAdd
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1-2 pears, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup Alessi Pine Nuts, toastedAdd
- Parmesan cheese shavings
In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic, yogurt, and brown sugar. Add oil in a slow steady stream and whisk until blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour dressing over romaine lettuce and toss.
Divide onto individual salad plates and garnish with pear slices, grapes, pine nuts and Parmesan shavings.