- Prep Time:
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- On a large serving dish or plate (I like to use a baking sheet), spread out the crostini.
- Drizzle liberally with olive oil. Then, spread on the pesto.
- Add on the remaining toppings. You can do them in any order you prefer, but I like to start with the arugula, then add on the chunkier things (artichoke hearts, peppers, olives, tomatoes) and finish with strips of prosciutto strategically placed on top. Lastly, I finish with the burrata, spreading it out to distribute the creamy cheese evenly over all of the toppings to imitate the melted cheese of traditional nachos.
- Finish everything off with a generous drizzle of balsamic glaze…the more the better!
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and season with fresh ground pepper as well as Alessi’s Dipping Spices (So good!). Serve immediately (Preferably with some wine!).
- Feel free to adjust the amounts of toppings to your preference. You can easily do more or less of, or eliminate altogether, whatever you choose. This recipe can also easily be doubled or tripled, making it great for large gatherings or parties.
Featured on: Runway Chef