Farro Stuffed Eggplant
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 pkg. Alessi Porcini Mushroom FarroAdd
- 2 small eggplants, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Alessi Sea Salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 teaspoons Alessi Pine Nuts
Prepare farro according to pkg instructions.
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise and hollow out the middle. Place on a foil lined baking pan, skin side down, drizzle with olive and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake in a 350 degree oven about 25 -30 minutes or until form tender. Scoop prepared farro into eggplant halves, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Sprinkle toasted pine nuts over cheese.