- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 whole grain naan flatbreads
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1/2 cup Alessi PestoAdd
- 6 slices fresh mozzarella, 1/3 inch thick
- 1/2 pound tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Alessi Sun Dried TomatoesAdd
- Alessi Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns, to tasteAdd
- 2 cups arugula
- fresh basil leaves, torn
- red pepper flakes, to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Brush the flatbreads with garlic purée and place in oven for about 3 to 5 minutes just to crisp up.
Spread pesto evenly over flatbreads and top with slices of mozzarella and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and place flatbreads in the oven on a prepared baking sheet for 10 to 13 minutes, until cheese is bubbling and edges are crisp.
Remove from oven and top with arugula, fresh basil and red pepper flakes, if desired. Slice and enjoy!
Featured on: Eat Yourself Skinny