- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Double Concentrated Tomato PasteAdd
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to tasteAdd
- 10 slices Provolone cheese
- 10 small rolls, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup Alessi PestoAdd
In a food processor add the parsley and garlic puree. Pulse until finely chopped. Add the ground beef, Parmesan, tomato paste, salt and pepper. Pulse until all ingredients are evenly combined. Form into 10 even patties and grill until done to your likeness, about 5 minutes each side. When almost finished, top with cheese and let melt.
Brush the inside of the rolls with pesto and toast on the grill for about 2 minutes. Place a cooked patty inside each roll and serve hot.