- Prep Time:
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar Alessi Premium All Natural Marinara
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Premium Aceto Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Dipping SpicesAdd
- 1/2 teaspoon Alessi Black Peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces rotini, uncooked
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Premium All Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Alessi Sea Salt
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat brown the beef and drain.
- Add the marinara, broth, balsamic vinegar, dipping spices, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
- Stir in the yogurt and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve hot topped with parmesan.
Featured on: Devine Lifestyle