Tuscan Porcini Ricotta Toasts
- Prep Time:
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Alessi Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1/2 tablespoon Alessi Tuscan SeasoningAdd
- Alessi Sea Salt, to taste
- Alessi Whole Black peppercorns, to taste
- Alessi Balsamic Reduction
- French baguette bread
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- fresh thyme
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Rehydrate dried mushrooms in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Drain. Sauté in olive oil & Season with sea salt.
- Brush slices of baguette with olive oil and bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- Whip together ricotta, 1t garlic puree & 1/2t tuscan seasoning.
- Spread toasted baguette with whipped ricotta, top with sautéed mushrooms and drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Garnish with black pepper, fresh thyme and grated parmesan. ENJOY!
Featured on: This Gal Cooks