- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 French baguette
- 1 can Vigo Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 1/2 cup Alessi Italian Style Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350.
Cut baguette in half lengthwise and place cut-side up onto a baking sheet.
Drain and rinse artichoke hearts. In a food processor, add artichoke hearts, bread crumbs, Romano cheese, mayonnaise and garlic puree. Pulse until well blended.
Spread mixture onto baguette and top with shredded mozzarella. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and golden. Slice and serve warm.