- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 16oz jar Giardinera Garden Mix, drained and rinsed
- 1 3.5oz. jar Alessi Capers, drained
- 1/2 cup Alessi Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil, drained
- 1 7oz. jar Spanish Olives, drained
- 1 7oz. jar Vigo Pitted Calamata Olives, drained
- 3/4 cups Alessi Red and Yellow Roasted Peppers, drained
- 1/4-1/2 cup Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until desired consistency is reached. If mixture is too dry, add more olive oil.
Serve on baked fish with a sprinkle of Vigo Feta Cheese, as a tapenade with Alessi Toast, or on top of your favorite hummus!
This recipe was created by Leanne Neff and Sofia Tsikitas.