- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1 28oz can Alessi Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- tortilla chips
Strain canned tomatoes over a large bowl, reserving both tomatoes and the juices seperately. In a food processor add onion, garlic, jalapeno, tomato juices, and lime juice and season with salt and pepper; pulse on high for 30-45 seconds.
Add remaining tomatoes and cilantro and pulse until desired consistency is reached. Chill before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.