- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 8ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic Puree
- 2 tablespoons basil, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, milk, and garlic in a medium bowl. Beat until smooth with an electric mixer. Stir in basil, dill, and chives until evenly combined; season with salt and pepper.
Refrigerate overnight before serving with Alessi Breadsticks.