- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups Vigo Quinoa, uncookedAdd
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic Puree
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 9.9oz. jar Vigo Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 11 ounces fresh spinach
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 cup 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Vigo Panko Breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray. In a medium pot, add quinoa, water and a pinch of salt; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cook for 12 minutes and set aside. Fluff with a fork.
Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet on medium heat. Add onion and garlic, sauté until onion is soft and translucent, stirring occasionally.
In a small bowl, whisk together milk and cornstarch and then add to the skillet with the onion and garlic. Mix well and then add artichoke hearts, spinach, chicken, ½ cup Parmesan, mozzarella, and cooked quinoa. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until cheese is melted.
Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish, level and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan and panko breadcrumbs. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe was created by Leanne Neff and Sofia Tsikitas.