- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 eggs, beaten with 1 tbsp. water
- 1 cup spinach
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Vigo Quinoa, cooked
- 6 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Parmesan cheese, grated
Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Add garlic pure and sauté 2 minutes then add mushrooms and cook until soft.
In a bowl, whisk together eggs with salt and pepper.
Add spinach to skillet and mix in with mushrooms and garlic. Pour egg mixture over spinach and start pushing eggs toward the center of the pan.
When eggs are almost finished cooking, add quinoa and bacon to pan and mix well. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.