Cinnamon Balsamic Apples
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 9 servings
- 6 large Granny Smith apples
- 2 tablespoons Alessi White Balsamic Reduction
- 2 tablespoons Alessi White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- teaspoon 1 stick or 8 tablespoons lightly salted butter, melted
Slow Cooker Directions:
Place apples in slow cooker and drizzle with Alessi Balsamic. Mix brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Sprinkle mixture over apples and stir gently to coat apples. Drizzle with butter and place lid on slow cooker. Cook on low for 3 hours or on high for 2 hours until apples are done.
Place all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over medium heat until apples read preferred doneness.
Serve atop ice cream, pound cake, sugar cookies, French toast or pancakes.