- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 very ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Alessi Ground Caffè Espresso
- Assorted Alessi Cookies, for dipping
Create a double boiler by placing a small bowl over a small saucepan of barely simmering water. Add chocolate chips to bowl and stir until chocolate is melted and smooth, about 3 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
Add melted chocolate, avocados, cocoa powder, agave/honey, vanilla, salt, milk, and espresso to a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours (can be prepared 1 day in advance). Pipe into serving dishes and serve with cookies.
This recipe was created by Leanne Neff and Sofia Tsikitas.