Italian Asian Fried Shrimp
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten with 1 Tbsp of water
- 3/4 cups Vigo Coconut Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Alessi Italian Asian Fusion ReductionAdd
- chopped parsley for garnish
Place flour, eggs and bread crumbs in three separate, shallow dishes. Dip shrimp in flour, then eggs and then dredge in bread crumbs.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry shrimp in batches in heated oil until cooked, about 2 – 3 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve with Italian/Asian Fusion as a dipping sauce.