- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 lobster tails, split lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic Puree
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place each lobster tail, cut side up, onto a piece of foil large enough to wrap completely around the tail.
In a medium bowl combine remaining ingredients until smooth. Spread generously inside cut of each lobster tail.
Fold foil tightly around each lobster to form a packet and place cut side up on grill. Cook for 5 minutes. Flip over and cook an additional 4-5 minutes until lobster tail is bright red and lobster meat is white.