- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 sandwiches
- 4 tablespoons Alessi's Italian Tomato Chutney (see recipe)
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 6-8 slices thick cut bacon, cooked
- 4 romaine leaves, end removed
- 2 tablespoons Alessi's Aioli (see recipe)
Spread 2 tablespoons of Italian Tomato Chutney on a slice of toasted bread. Add 1 romaine leaf, 3-4 slices of bacon and top with another romaine leaf.
Spread 1 tablespoon of Alessi’s Aioli on another slice of bread and place on top of lettuce to make a sandwich. Repeat with remaining ingredients.