- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 24 mini cannoli shells or 6 large cannoli shells
- 15 ounces whole milk ricotta
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped candied oranges, lemons and or cherries
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua or Cointreau (optional)
- Alessi Cannoli Shells
In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta and sugar until well blended. Add candied fruit, chocolate, cinnamon, and Kahlua. Mix well.
Fill cannoli shells just before serving using a pastry bag. Top ends of filled cannoli with your choice of decorations (candied cherries, candied orange strips, candied lemon strips, sprinkles, semi-sweet chocolate chips, toasted coconut or chopped pistachios). Dust the top with confectionary sugar. Serve and enjoy.