- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 24 mini cannoli shells or 6 large cannoli shells
- 15 ounces whole milk ricotta
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped candied oranges, lemons and or cherries
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua or Cointreau (optional)
- Alessi Cannoli ShellsAdd
In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta and sugar until well blended. Add candied fruit, chocolate, cinnamon and Kahlua. Mix well.
Fill cannoli shells just before serving using a pastry bag. Top ends of filled cannoli with your choice of decorations (candied cherries, candied orange strips, candied lemon strips, sprinkles, semi sweet chocolate chips, toasted coconut or chopped pistachios). Dust the top with confectionary sugar. Serve and enjoy.