- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Balsamic Vinegar
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add walnuts, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium low and cook for 7-8 minutes stirring often. Add remaining olive oil and remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice and vinegar and mix well.
Let walnuts cool completely before topping your favorite salad greens.