- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 12 large Alessi Cannoli ShellsAdd
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Chocolate syrup, optional topping
- Caramel syrup, optional topping
- Chocolate chips, optional topping
- Chopped nuts, optional topping
Break the cannoli shells into large pieces.
In a bowl, mix together the ricotta and powdered sugar until smooth.
Arrange the broken shells on a plate around the bowl of the ricotta dip. Top the shells with your choice of toppings.
Eat the cannoli’s nacho style by dipping them into the ricotta cheese dip. Enjoy!