Chocolate Caramel Fudge with Raspberry Reduction
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours and 25 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 teaspoons Alessi Raspberry Balsamic ReductionAdd
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
In saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate pieces with milk and salt. Remove from heat and stir in walnuts, raspberry balsamic reduction, vanilla and caramel topping.
Spread evenly into plastic-lined 8 or 9 inch square pan.
Chill 2 hours or until firm.
Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off plastic and cut fudge into bit sized pieces.
Drip a bit of Raspberry Balsamic Reduction decoratively around rim of plate, add fudge and serve.