Creamy Pesto Potato Salad
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 10-12 servings
- 3 pounds bag of potatoes (waxy types like red skin tomatoes, new potatoes or fingerling)
- 4 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Alessi PestoAdd
- Alessi Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns, to taste
- 1/4 cup Alessi Pine NutsAdd
- fresh basil cut into strips for garnish
- Boil potatoes until fork tender (about 20 – 30 minutes). Drain well. Cut into bite size chunks and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, mayonnaise and pesto until well blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over potatoes and allow to sit at room temperature.
- Garnish with pine nuts and basil strips.