- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cups Alessi Italian Style Seasoned Bread CrumbsAdd
- Vigo Olive Oil, for frying
- 1 cup Alessi Smooth Marinara
Place flour, eggs and bread crumbs in three shallow dishes. Dip shrimp in flour, then egg wash, then dredge in breadcrumbs.
Heat enough olive oil to cover bottom of large skillet over medium heat. In batches, fry shrimp in hot oil until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Add more oil as needed. Drain on paper towels. Serve with warm marinara as a dipping sauce.