- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 12 Alessi Rosemary BreadsticksAdd
- 1/2 cup Alessi Pesto Di Liguria
- 12 1/2oz mozzarella balls
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- pinch Alessi salt and pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Garlic Puree
- 2 tablespoons Alessi White Balsamic Reduction
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaf
Brush top 2 inches of rosemary bread stick with pesto.
Toss the mozzarella in the olive oil, red pepper flakes and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Carefully insert the bread stick into the mozzarella ball and reserve for serving. Do not prepare this too early as the stick will soften.
Garlic Balsamic Dip
Combine sour cream, garlic paste and balsamic reduction. Mix until smooth. Place in bowl and serve on the side as a dip for the mozzarella bread sticks.