- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 3.4oz package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons Alessi Espresso, prepared and divided
- 12 Alessi Savoiardi (Lady Fingers)
- 1 pint strawberries, stems removed and sliced
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
In a large bowl whisk milk with pudding mix until well blended. In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth then gradually add 3 tablespoons of espresso. Beat pudding into cream cheese until evenly combined.
Place lady fingers on a plate and brush with remaining espresso. Line bottom of a trifle glass or serving bowl with half the lady fingers. Top with half the sliced strawberries, ¼ cup of the chocolate chips and half the pudding mixture. Repeat with remaining lady fingers, strawberries, chocolate chips and pudding. Refrigerate before serving.