- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Dipping SpicesAdd
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Black PepperAdd
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 whole Vigo anchovies
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup Vigo Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Canola oil
Using a food processor, add the first 9 ingredients. Process on low and then slowly add both oils through the opening until well blended.
Add feta and finish mixing.
Dressing will hold in the refrigerator for up to 14 days.