Summer Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound Alessi Short Cut Organic Pasta
- 3 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1/2 pound broccoli florets
- 1/2 pound grape tomatoes, halved
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Alessi Pine Nuts or sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano Cheese, grated
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain, toss with 1 tbsp. olive oil and keep warm.
In a sauté pan, saute garlic puree and anchovy paste in the remaining olive oil over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Add the broccoli and tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add the broccoli and tomato mixture into the orecchiette and mix well. Garnish with the pine nuts and grated cheese. Enjoy!